Formulated for Sensitive Skin
With Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter and Rosemary Extract.
Maxinadin enhances the defense system of your skin, moisturizes and repairs it from the inside. It combines a large number of natural active ingredients with a high regeneration power that make up Maxinadin, restoring the natural skin barrier, leaving skin smooth, repaired and soft.
It contains a synergy of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids that act on all the needs of the skin, achieving a repairing effect, reducing redness and maintaining the vitality of our skin cells to the maximum.
The combination of natural plant extracts, vitamins and plant oils together show a synergistic regenerative and immunoregulatory effect, due to its content in modulators of the immune system, reducing interleukins.
These biochemical modulators generate an inhibition of the inflammatory response, reducing programmed cell death and enhancing the repair capacity of skin cells.
- Rosehip Oil: is an oil with great properties for cell regeneration. Its composition with numerous essential fatty acids (omega 6, omega 3 and linoleic acid), antioxidants and vitamins (retinol – vitamin A, vitamin C, E) make it an essential ally in anti-ageing.
- Shea butter: rich in fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E, it hydrates and nourishes the skin in depth to protect it from environmental factors.
- Rosemary Extract: thanks to the phenolic diterpenes it contains, it is considered a powerful natural antioxidant. It has the ability to inhibit the oxidation of the cell membrane, ensuring that our skin is protected.
Goodwhite – The Safe Brightener
- 97.4 % skin-friendly ingredients of natural origin:Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter and Rosemary Extract.
- 1 % additional ingredients to ensure formula stability and safety:Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid.
How to use
Apply on any part of the body with sensitive skin. Massage gently until completely absorbed. It is recommended to apply twice a day (morning and night) to get all the benefits. Avoid eye contour. Keep out of the reach of children.