Get hydrated lips with greater volume with immediate effect.
Moisturizing Lip Volumizer
With Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin F, and Shea Butter
Combines shine, maximum volume and comfort.
Multipurpose, can be used by itself or as a base for lipstick or gloss.
Get hydrated lips with more volume.
Its foam applicator brush is easy to use for a perfect volume effect.
Enriched with hyaluronic acid and volume-boosting vitamins, the formula works for hydrated, protected and more visible lips at the first time of application and day after day.
With a fruity perfume, it leaves a pleasant sweet sensation on the lips with a spicy touch.
Strengthening treatment with a creamy texture, protects and moisturizes the lips so that they instantly acquire a fuller, healthier and more defined appearance. Over time, the lips are deeply hydrated and cracks are reduced. With just one swipe of this antioxidant lip gloss treatment, you’ll see why it’s second to none.
- Vitamin F: capable of restoring the skin’s natural barrier, regenerating it, reducing irritation and improving the juiciness and luminosity of the skin, as well as providing hydration and nutrition.
- Shea Butter: Rich in fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E, shea butter hydrates and nourishes dry or chapped lips.
- Hyaluronic Acid: manages to balance the gradual loss of water through two different mechanisms: incorporating HA molecules in the deepest layers of the skin, where each molecule is capable of accumulating 10 times its weight in water, and also in the outer layer of the lips, creating an invisible film that prevents moisture loss.
Kiss Me – Moisturizing Lip Volumizer
- 96% skin-friendly ingredients of natural origin: Hyaluronic Acid, F Vitamin, E Vitamin and Shea Butter.
- 1% additional ingredients to ensure formula stability and safety: Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
How to use
For external use only. Apply the volumizer directly on the lips.
Start in the centre of the upper lip and continue to spread the product on both sides, reaching the corners. Then, repeat the same action on the lower lip.
To even out the amount of product and make it look uniform, bring both lips together and, that’s it!